Monday, August 11, 2008

HBO's HARD KNOCKS: Be sure to check out the Dallas Cowboys in Training Camp

StarStruck Graphics

Just in case you don't know or haven't heard, you need to check out the Hard Knocks series on HBO. It's a documentary following the Dallas Cowboys through training camp in Oxnard, California. For all of us fans who can't get enough of our Cowboys, this is an exciting and fascinating show to watch.

Unfortunately, some of you may be like myself, and not get HBO. No problem. While the show is broadcast on HBO every Wednesday night at 10:00 p.m. (9 p.m. central), it is also re-broadcast on the HBO website on Fridays as well - for FREE. So be sure and check it out. Here's the link:

HARD KNOCKS: Training Camp with the Dallas Cowboys

I hope you enjoy it and keep checking back here on my blog. I haven't been writing much lately but the season is getting cranked up and so am I. There should be more blogs on here and posted at STAR STRUCK soon.

No comments: