Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Where Have I Been???????


Hey guys and gals,

Many of my MySpace friends have sent me messages asking where I have been and why I haven't been on here very much. Things have been busy around here lately. Here's a couple of things I have been doing:

1. Following Tony Romo around with a cam corder. I have been filming he and Jessica Simpson as they go on dates. Once I get enough footage, I am going to send it to Tom Brady in an envelope marked "RomoSpyCam" so Tom can learn some plays from a real ladies man.......

2. I have also been trying to put together a company with T.O. So far, the details are yet to be fully worked out. Here's the idea: A new brand of popcorn called T.O.'s Game Ready Popcorn. We would market it as a new flavor under the Orville Redskinbasher label. Honestly, I think it would sell......

3. Lastly, I have been working closely with Pacman Jones. We are trying to figure out a way to get his house arrest ankle bracelet off his leg so he and I can check out some of the local Dallas strip clubs now that he's in town........We will probably take some of the popcorn with us, but I have to remember to be careful when saying the word "pop" around Pacman. He sometimes takes things to the extreme.......

Seriously, things have been rather busy with me lately. I haven't been on MySpace much at all. I have checked my messages and comments but thus far, have not had the chance to reply to them all. I have also been slack in my writing for StarStruck. Hopefully, Kelly won't fire me and I can be back to writing some more blogs in the next few days.

So, for all you folks who have been wondering where I have been, I am still here. Don't delete me. I love all my Cowboy buddies. Keep in touch and I will try to reply as soon as I can.

Wishing everyone the best. Peace, love, and a 6th Lombardi for the Cowboys and all their fans is my wish for this year.

GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Great writing Rich
I love this

Dawn L. Young Young said...

The excitement and thrills of NFL game day action are commonplace along with you. Watch Chicago Bears vs. Green Bay Packers football game live is usually a unique beast of its own.

Melanie D. Hamler Hamler said...

Watch Dallas Cowboys vs. New York Giants Live Stream NFL football online. The Dallas Cowboys continue the road on Sunday Night football tonight to face division rivals, the new york Giants, in an exceedingly game the Cowboys should win if they’re to keep up their push for the NFC East title.

Patricia Evans said...

Watch NFL football live stream online. Watch Dallas Cowboys vs. New York Giants Live Stream, New Orleans Saints vs. Baltimore Ravens Live Stream, Bears vs. Packers football game Live, san francisco 49ers vs. pittsburgh Steelers Live online, Seattle Seahawks vs. St louis Rams Live Stream, Stay tuned with us for all matches live stream. Thank you.